UK Tax

UK tax questions? Ask a UK tax advisor for answers ASAP

I'm doing the accounts for my sister who owns a micro entity…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl, My name...

Hi Pearl, My name is ***** ***** I'm doing the accounts for my sister who owns a micro entity business company. Last year was the first accounting year and I laid an abrieved.online account. I'm about to submit this year's account and it looks a bit more complicated this year. I' going to use the webfiling facility but don't know what to put in the following boxes.

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

Yes, the turnover for the year is £53,890 and the total of expenses is £32.690. There has been no creditor and no liabilit

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: UK Tax
11/18/2017
UK Tax Professional: bigduckontax, Accountant replied 8 months ago
bigduckontax
bigduckontax, Accountant

Hello, I am Keith, one of the experts on Just Answer, and pleased to be able to help you with your question.

You will have a profit of 21200, presumably this is balanced by an aggregation of cash/bank entries or an aggregation of cash/bank and debtors to produce a balance sheet (BS). If this is squared away you should have no problem entering the data. When filing to HMRC don't forget to elect for abbreviated accounts to be extracted for Companies House (CH). This is available at the very beginning of the process and must be confirmed just before the end.

I do hope that you have found my reply of assistance.