UK Tax

UK tax questions? Ask a UK tax advisor for answers ASAP

I'm trying to submit abbreviated company accounts for my…

I'm trying to submit...

I'm trying to submit abbreviated company accounts for my Cricket Club to companies house and not an accountant! Keeps coming up with the message "Current period: Members' funds must be equal to the total net assets (liabilities)
Previous: Members' fundsPrevious period: Members' funds must be equal to the total net assets (liabilities)
2624"

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

Am i just inputting the wrong figures and need to recalculate?

11/6/2017
taxadvisor.uk
taxadvisor.uk, Chartered Certified Accountant

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I am here to help you. I am reviewing your question and will respond to you shortly.
Many thanks

Thank you for your question.

Please send me your accounts and I will review for you. Also let me look at accounts filed for last year.

Many thanks.

Thanks for your response, please see attached Accounts for Year-ended 30 Sept 2015 and Draft accounts for Year-ended 30 Sept 2016

Thank you for your reply.

I have looked at the draft accounts for 30 Sep 2016 and accounts for 30 Sep 2015.

Attached are draft accounts for 2016 and comparative for 2015 based on accounts submitted at Companies House.

I hope this is helpful and answers your question.

If you have any other questions, please ask me before you rate my service – I’ll be happy to respond.

taxadvisor.uk
many thanks that is very helpful

I thank you for accepting my answer.

Best wishes