UK Tax

UK Tax Questions? Ask a UK Tax Advisor for answers ASAP

UK Tax

I have a limited company since april last year, and I would

Customer Question
Hi Pearl, I have a...
Hi Pearl, I have a limited company since april last year, and I would like to know how to produce a P60. I pay myself a dividend and only receive my gov pension.
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: they are asking me for it. should they be making it?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?
Customer: no, I keep things very basic for simplicity
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: UK Tax
10/5/2017
UK Tax Professional: taxadvisor.uk, Chartered Certified Accountant replied 3 months ago
taxadvisor.uk
taxadvisor.uk, Chartered Certified Accountant

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I am here to help you. I am reviewing your question and will respond to you shortly.
Many thanks

Thank you for your question..

Please advise -

- if you pay yourself any salary from you company

- is your company registered as an employer for PAYE purposes

- who is asking for a P60

Many thanks

Sam, Accountant