How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: UK Tax
Satisfied Customers: 6507
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your UK Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Gud am.. I was a student in uk ofrom 2009 upto 2013. I

Customer Question

Hi gud am..
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I was a student in uk ofrom 2009 upto 2013.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?
Customer: I worked as a health care asssistant in a care home before.I left UK on may 2013 without signing P85
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: UK Tax
Expert: replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I am here to help you. I am reviewing your question and will respond to you shortly.
Many thanks

Expert: replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for your question..

Please be more specific on your question ..

- do you at present live in the UK

- when you left the UK in May 2013, were you given a P45 by your last employer

- do you intend returning to the UK for work

Many thanks