How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask bigduckontax Your Own Question
bigduckontax, Accountant
Category: UK Tax
Satisfied Customers: 3706
Type Your UK Tax Question Here...
bigduckontax is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Have been living in the Czech republic since August 2015. I

Customer Question

I am British and have been living in the Czech republic since August 2015. I have 24 years of full contrbution, 5 years with partial contribution and 22 years left to go. Should I still contribute my N.I ? and if so how do I do that?
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: UK Tax
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 7 months ago.

Hello, I am Keith, one of the experts on Just Answer, and pleased to be able to help you with your question.

These days you need 35 years worth of contributions to achieve a full State Pension. I would submit that may be in your own interest to continue contributing. Here is the UK Gov guide on how to do this:

I do hope that you have found my reply of assistance.

Related UK Tax Questions