How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask bigduckontax Your Own Question
bigduckontax, Accountant
Category: UK Tax
Satisfied Customers: 4201
Type Your UK Tax Question Here...
bigduckontax is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Im trying to find out when i was working last year for my

Customer Question

Im trying to find out when i was working last year for my tax return. Is that anything you can help with.
JA: The accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I know i waz working around may june on paye then went self employed in august i think. I just ned to know
JA: Is there anything else the accountant should be aware of?
Customer: No not that i know of thanks
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: UK Tax
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 11 months ago.

Hello, I am Keith, one of the experts on Just Answer, and pleased to be able to help you with your question.

If you were working for the same employer throughout the year then this information will be available from the Form P60 which will have been given you at the end of the tax year. If you worked for multiple employers you will need the P60 from the last and your own copies of the P45s given to you when you left each job. From these you can aggregate the wages received and the tax deducted for entry on the return. Remember that if you were in multiple employment you will need a Form SA102 for each different employer.

I do hope that I have shown you a way forward in this matter..