UK Tax

UK Tax Questions? Ask a UK Tax Advisor for answers ASAP

UK Tax

Can I get your help to complete CT600 form please ?Thank

you....
Can I get your help to complete CT600 form please ?Thank you.
10/13/2016
taxadvisor.uk
taxadvisor.uk, Chartered Certified Accountant

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I am here to help you. I am reviewing your question and will respond to you shortly.

Thank you for your question..

Please advise areas you need help with. Send me a copy of the your accounts and pages of CT600s covering

- profit and loss account

- balance sheet

- statutory notes to accounts - profit and loss account

Is this your first year of reporting.

Also let me know company name fo rI can check what was filed last year.

Many thanks

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
HiPlease accept my apology for late response.I just discovered that you replied to my query. I have found an accountant who is currently looking at my accounts. I have a question regarding EU VAT threshold. I will be glad if kindly answer those questions:As you know, for EU VAT-registered companies selling goods over the internet to consumers in France (distance selling), the VAT registration threshold is €35,000 per annum since January 2016. Similarly, the VAT registration threshold in Germany is €100,000 per annum. I do not understand "per annum" term here. Does this "per annum" refers to "January to December" every year or is it Accounting period of a company and not necessarily "January to December". Or is something like UK VAT threshold which is in rolling 12 month period.Looking forward to hearing from you soon.Kind regards,
Meraj

Thank you for your question..

Annual EI Distance Selling Thresholds are for a calendar year i.e. Jan to Dec.

I hope this is helpful and answers your question.

If you have any other questions, please ask me before you rate my service – I’ll be happy to respond.

taxadvisor.uk
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thank you.

I thank you for accepting my answer.

Best wishes

taxadvisor.uk
taxadvisor.uk