UK Tax

UK Tax Questions? Ask a UK Tax Advisor for answers ASAP

UK Tax

The work required is the Micro Entity accounts to companies

Customer Question
house (Form Fill Out) so...
The work required is the Micro Entity accounts to companies house (Form Fill Out) so this can be filled and sent to Companies Houes. Computation of the CT600 form so that this can be filled and sent to HMRC. I have the Breakdown of figures. Just unsure where everything goes.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: UK Tax
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/14/2016
UK Tax Professional: bigduckontax, Accountant replied 1 year ago
bigduckontax
bigduckontax, Accountant

Hello, I am Keith, one of the experts on Just Answer, and happy to help you with your question.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hello Keith,Thank you, ***** ***** would this be, to get the yearly accounts sent to Companies House and to fill out the CT form?Thanks
Pritesh

Hello, I am Keith, one of the experts on Just Answer, and pleased to be able to help you with your question.

To complete at CT600 you need to have prepared you company accounts, profit and loss (P&L) and balance sheet (BS) in the normal format. Check that the data balances and that totals common to both the P&L and the BS correspond. For a micro entity you will find many of the fields can be left blank. Don't forget to elect for the option to file for both Corporation Tax (CT) and the Companies House return to be filed simultaneously, saves having to make the entries twice. It costs nothing to make these returns as there is no fee involved unlike the Annual Return which costs GBP 13.

I do hope that my reply is of help.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hello Keith,I have the breakdown of figures but I need someone to work out the information of the profit and loss etcThanks

Let me have them, but the response may take some time.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Sure, if you can give till 3pm as then I will be in the office and can send them in a attachment.Thanks

No problem, it will be 9pm by then where I am currently located, but I will clear them in the morning, my time, I hope!

bigduckontax
bigduckontax
bigduckontax, Accountant