UK Tax

UK Tax Questions? Ask a UK Tax Advisor for answers ASAP

UK Tax

Can't get my online ct600 to send. Keep getting conflicts.

Customer Question
Very simple, small business, first...
Can't get my online ct600 to send. Keep getting conflicts. Very simple, small business, first year.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: UK Tax
8/2/2016
UK Tax Professional: taxadvisor.uk, Chartered Certified Accountant replied 1 year ago
taxadvisor.uk
taxadvisor.uk, Chartered Certified Accountant

Thank you fo ryour question..

Please advise what conflict messages are you getting?

Many thanks

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hello
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Just a moment please
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
First I'm not an accountant. Been let down by someone.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'm on the Statutory accounts notes / Profit and Loss form. And I'm getting the message that: "The current period total must tally with the profit and loss account value in the balance sheet. Check your answer(s) and amend where necessary"
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have some basic accounting knowledge but can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Thank you for your prompt reply.

Please send me images of the pages

- profit and loss account

- balance sheet

- accounts notes - profit and loss account

I will review your accounts and revert to you shortly.

many thanks

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
OK. Just a sec.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Here they are. I've included the called up share capital because I'm not sure it's correct. Many thanks

Thank you for your reply and for the documents..

I will come back to you shortly.

Many thanks

I have looked at your figures..

Please advise what the actual bank/cash balance was at 31 Oct 2015--you are showing 1,540

Also, how have you arrived at creditors 1,500 (box AC58)

The figure in AC74 should read 1,232 (same as AC40 as thisis your first year of reporting).

Many thanks

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thanks for your quick response.1. This is an online business with payments going into PayPal. The balance there and in the bank account rounded down was 1540
2. 1500 is the amount owed on the company's credit card
3. I understand that is so but no idea how to achieve it
Thanks

Thank you for your reply.

I would like to talk with you and clarify some anomolies and I can offer you a phone call as additional service.

Please let me know if it is acceptable.. I am sending the offer now

many thanks

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'd prefer to continue here, please.

Thank you for your reply

Your balance sheet does not agree..

You made a profit of £1,232 before tax yet you have cash and tangible assets totalling £1840 and creditors of 1,808 including CT provision.

Your net assets are £32 against shareholders' funds of £1,233.

I need some explanation to help you further

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I see. So what do you need to know? Please ask away. My doubt were where to put the owners remuneration which unable to find a better place I put in Admin Costs and as I mentioned the shares form was another big doubt I had

Thank you for your reply..

Remuneration goes in admin costs..

The accounts appear to be incomplete..

I would rather address the issues with additional service than protracted messages.

I am happy for another expert to carry on otherwise.

many thanks

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
As I'm sure you appreciate I would prefer not to have to go through the same stages with another expert. As I mentioned I have also been let down, not once but twice by the person who was supposed to be looking after this, so I'm very reluctant to incur additional costs.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
There are very few numbers it seems to me. The income, advertising costs and my salary. I really would appreciate it if we could continue here, since we have started.

I am a qualified accountant in practise and I have helped many customers here with CT600 returns.

I have never let down anyone..

I am happy to opt out.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Please don't misunderstand me. I'm simply explaining my situation. And asking you to please continue rather than opt out.

I am withdrawing my offer

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Well, thank you very much.

I am here to help customers and I know with additional information we can complete the accounts and file them.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Well, please ask me what additional information you need.

The accounts do not balance.. you have not been able to find gaps and I am happy to help reconstruct your accounts but with premium service.

Otherwise, please wait for another expert to help.

many thanks

I am waiting to know if you would like me to carry on with helping you as an additional service. I AM OF THE opinion that you have given my incomplete information to continue without additional service.

Many thanks

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Could you close this/withdraw/opt out? Perhaps the reason I haven't received further offers yet is because you haven't done so.
Sam, Accountant