How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: UK Tax
Satisfied Customers: 6507
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your UK Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a sole trader and I am negotiating recording

Customer Question

I am a sole trader and I am negotiating for a recording studio to be designed by a uk resident for a Chinese man on his yacht . The man through his company is paying me a fee for setting up the deal via a non resident company do I have to charge him vat
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Tax
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.
Hi Thanks for your question - I am Sam and I am one of the UK tax experts here on Just Answer. Where will the work take place and will you fit this onto the yacht - if so where will the fitting take place As its all about the place of supply Thanks Sam