How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: UK Tax
Satisfied Customers: 6506
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your UK Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Where on the micro-entity corporation tax accounts do I put

Customer Question

where on the micro-entity corporation tax accounts do I put in a retained loss from last year to bring forwards and offset against this year's profit?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Tax
Expert:  Matthew Bailey replied 1 year ago.

Hi, can you upload a copy of the PDF file so I can take a look?