UK Tax

UK tax questions? Ask a UK tax advisor for answers ASAP

Customer Question
hello...
hello
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Tax
1/30/2016
UK Tax Professional: taxadvisor.uk, Chartered Certified Accountant replied 2 years ago
taxadvisor.uk
taxadvisor.uk, Chartered Certified Accountant

Thank you for your question.

Please advise what your deadline is for filing CT600 return.

Please let me have images of your pages

- profit and loss account

- balance sheet

- accounts notes - profit and loss account

I will review them for you and revert to you.

Many thanks

Hi there, it needs to be in by tomorrow at midnight. I've been trying to do it on and off for days. I will take pics of the screen and sending over. Thank you

Thank you for your reply.

We have a tight deadline.. I have helped many customers with completion and filing of CT600 returns here.

You may wish to consider additional service because of time constraints.. please let me know.

many thanks

Currently sending the images over. It's only one box that needs completing hopefully! I just don't know what to put in that box. Will complete the document send over now.
Have you received them?

Thank you for the images

May I know why you have entries in revaluation reserve?

Have you traded in past two years?

many thanks

No I haven't traded since October 13.
Is that revaluation of fixed assets? I don't have any.

Thank you for your reply...

I can look up what was filed in previous year if I know your company name.. you may wish to give information in private..

there should be no revaluation reserve.

many thanks

I'm trying to send the profit and loss account part but it's saying the file is too big. I can email it if you like? It should be the same size as the others though!
This might be the problem.. The tax office told me (2 days ago) that they couldn't find I submitted anything last year. The company was dormant and I told them they, maybe that is what is creating the problem? It's SCIWAS limited company number 07025739 Thanks

Sharon, thank you for your reply.

Please let me what is in intangible assets .. reported last year!

This year you are showing £100 in stock and £100 in cash.. last year your net assets were £100.

have you filed anything for ye 30 Sep 2015 at Companies House yet?

Many thanks

Sharron, its late now..

I can offer a phone call to expedite matters.

Please let me know if acceptable.

Many thanks

No I'm doing the joint Hmrc and companies house form together
I've got 0 in intangible assets as I don't have any.
I offer admin and IT services so a lot of it doesn't apply.
It is late. I had better not chat on the phone this late or I wake everyone! Can we look at in the morning? Thank you for your help!

your balance sheet as presented does not make sense.

can we continue in the morning as an additional service?

many thanks

Ok thank you

good night and sleep well

Good morning to you.

I am waiting to hear from you

Many thanks