How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: UK Tax
Satisfied Customers: 6497
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your UK Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a UK citizen,resident in the UK,I worked on the

Customer Question

I am a UK citizen,resident in the UK,I worked on the Norwegian Continental shelf until 30th Sept 2015 paying tax and NI to Norway,i then had a 2 week work period in Rotterdam,Netherlands for a repair job on rig,then on 1st Nov we started working in the Danish sector paying Danish Hydrocarbon tax.I have a Guernsey based employer. Will I have to pay any tax to the UK.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Tax
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I am Keith, one of the experts on Just Answer, and pleased to be able to help you with your question.

Firstly, are you an oil rig worker? I need to know this before I can advise you further.

Related UK Tax Questions