How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: UK Tax
Satisfied Customers: 6507
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your UK Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Re my previous enquiry, w hat about workplace pensions? ****

Customer Question

Re my previous enquiry, w hat about workplace pensions?
**** ***** *******@***.***
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Tax
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 1 year ago.

Frankly I am a bit stuck without more detail. Please expand on your question.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you refer to previous correspondence between us, you will see the details.
I do hope I am not being charged for these messages.
Can't I speak to someone on the phone - my no. Is **********.
**** *****
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry, but I did not answer your original question so am unable to trace your problem. Your inquiry was in open forum for ay expert to answer.

Please let me have some more data.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Very surprised to learn that you can't access previous messages.
That means that I am going to have to start all over again.
I would like to put on record that, having noted your 100 per cent satisfaction guarantee, I am not satisfied with your service.
Shall I start again?
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 1 year ago.

No need, just tell me what the problem is and I can respond.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We're going round in circles. How can I tell you the problem without starting again?
Wha t I suggest is that we forge t the whole thing on the understanding that this episode has not cost me anything.
Could you please confirm.
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 1 year ago.

You must ask Just Answer Administration for a refund of your fee.