How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask bigduckontax Your Own Question
bigduckontax, Accountant
Category: UK Tax
Satisfied Customers: 4207
Type Your UK Tax Question Here...
bigduckontax is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to find out where I was living in 1988

Customer Question

I need to find out where I was living in 1988
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Tax
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I am Keith, one of the experts on Just Answer, and pleased to be able to help you with your question.

This is over a quarter of a century ago. HMRC may have a note of it, but even they weed their files. DHSS might be another avenue to approach or the National Insurance HQ Offices in Newcastle. How about your relatives, friends and acquaintances?

I do hope that I have helped shed some light on your position.