UK Tax

UK Tax Questions? Ask a UK Tax Advisor for answers ASAP

UK Tax

, I am having a problem with my Company Abbreviated

Customer Question
Customer: Hi, my name is...
Customer: Hi, my name is Aro
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I am having a problem with my Company Abbreviated Accounts. I don't know how to feel the boxes. I am pulling my hair since this morning,
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to UK Tax Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: No, I need to find my answers ASAP.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: UK Tax
12/18/2015
UK Tax Professional: taxadvisor.uk, Chartered Certified Accountant replied 1 year ago
taxadvisor.uk
taxadvisor.uk, Chartered Certified Accountant

Thank you for your question.

Please advise areas of concern..

DO you have a sets of draft accounts in some format.. if so, please let me have a look and I will help you with completing your Company abbreviated accounts.

Also advise if this is your first report of reporting.

Many thanks

Sam, Accountant