How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Your Own Question, Chartered Certified Accountant
Category: UK Tax
Satisfied Customers: 4996
Experience:  FCCA - over 35 years experience as a qualified accountant (UK based Practitioner)
Type Your UK Tax Question Here... is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am trying to fill in the Corporation Tax
, Turnover

Customer Question

Customer: Good morning I am trying to fill in the Corporation Tax
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Turnover /sales, with or without VAT?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to UK Tax Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Tax
Expert: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question...

I am another tax expert on this site and I am able to help you.

Turnover in profit and loss account section is normally before VAT.

It depends how you have prepared your accounts. Normally all values whether income or expense would be ex VAT if you are a VAT registered business, and the VAT element sits within the balance sheet as amount due to/from HMRC which is settled quarterly.

I hope this is helpful and answers your question.