How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: UK Tax
Satisfied Customers: 6499
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your UK Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am in trouble filing micro entity accounts. Can you help

Customer Question

Hello, I am in trouble filing micro entity accounts. Can you help me a bit?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Tax
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What should I put in
Prepayments and accrued income
Accruals and deferred income
Profit and loss account
Expert: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I can surely help you with filing your accounts.

Please confirm this is your first year of reporting.

You state your turnover was £58232 and that any profit made was used to part repay the loan.

Please advise how the initial loan was spent by category.. i.e machinery, premises etc.

In light of the tight deadline, you may wish to clarify a few points on the phone and I can offer this as additional service. I have helped may customers here with filing accounts at Companies House/CT600 Returns with HMRC.

Please let me know and I will send you an offer.

many thanks