How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: UK Tax
Satisfied Customers: 6497
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your UK Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm just in the process of completing my tax return, but

Customer Question

hi Sam, i'm just in the process of completing my tax return, but just want to check how much tax I should pay? Would you be able to assist me with tihs?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Tax
Expert: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question..

I am another UK Tax Expert on Just Answer and I can assist you.

If you wish me to help you, please advise nature of your concerns/question.

Many thanks