bigduckontax
bigduckontax, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA FCMA CGMA ACIS
75394688

I need your help again, I am post my annual returns and I

Customer Question

Hi I need your help again, I am post my annual returns and I get the the AC112 is not adding you I am getting an error message " the netbook value must tally with the intangible fixed value in the balance sheet, please amend your entry" on the CT600 form
Category: UK Tax
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 2 years ago.

Hello, I am Keith, one of the experts on Just Answer, and pleased to be able to assist you with your question.

Before you attempt to file a CT600 on line you must ensure that the Balance Sheet (BS) and Profit and Loss Account (P&L) both, in the former case balance and in the latter case that figures common to both BS & P&L, correspond and lock up. Failures in these areas are easy to make and the most common source of error messages in the on line filing process. Matters are further complicated by the format of The on line BS & P&L which differ from Standard Statements of Accounting Practice and require further calculation before entry. It is only too easy to make an error in conversion thus creating error messages.

Your only solution is to take it slowly and ensure that there are not any non-balancing of non-corresponding items in the data you are trying to input.

I do hope that I have been able to point you in the right direction.