UK Tax

UK Tax Questions? Ask a UK Tax Advisor for answers ASAP

UK Tax

I am trying to complete me CT600 online but i keep getting

Customer Question
the values wrong! it wont...
I am trying to complete me CT600 online but i keep getting the values wrong! it wont let me procede beyond that point!!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Tax
9/9/2015
UK Tax Professional: taxadvisor.uk, Chartered Certified Accountant replied 2 years ago
taxadvisor.uk
taxadvisor.uk, Chartered Certified Accountant

Thank you for your question..

Please expand on where you are having problems and I will revert to you.

Many thanks.

I have entered the values bit the system keeps telling me they are in correct.....
i have the following: P & L balance £ - 1526
Share Capital £100
Assets £45000
£1000 due to creidtors in 1 year
£44,100 total assets less current liabilites & total nett assets ....however it will not let me passt accounts even though the figures match what is requested!

Thanks for your response.

I am travelling at present and I will revert to you later tonight.

Thanks for your cooperation and patience.

Many thanks.

Please accept my aoplogies for the delay in my response.

I have reviewed your figures. You state "however it will not let me past accounts even though the figures match what is requested!".

Based on what you have provided, your figures do not match.

Please clarify for me whether this is your first year of reporting or you have accounts for previous year..if you have accounts for previous year, please let me have details of the balance sheet.

From the figures priovided, I make your Total net assets - AC68 (45,000-1,000) £44,000 and not £44,100

Your shareholders' funds - AC80 is (100-1,526) -£1,426.

AC68 should equal AC80.

You show Assets £45,000 .. how have these been funded and what do they represent?

Please provide additional information as requested.

Many thanks

taxadvisor.uk
taxadvisor.uk