How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tony Tax Your Own Question
Tony Tax
Tony Tax, Tax Consultant
Category: UK Tax
Satisfied Customers: 15940
Experience:  Inc Tax, CGT, Corp Tax, IHT, VAT.
Type Your UK Tax Question Here...
Tony Tax is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am being wired money loan, are the funds help by the

Customer Question

I am being wired money for a loan, are the funds help by the UK Inland Revenue Commission until my taxes are paid? I live in the US .
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: UK Tax
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
held not help
Expert:  Tony Tax replied 2 years ago.
There are no such taxes and you should not pay anything as you are probably the intended victim of a scam to defraud you of money. There is no UK Inland Revenue Commission. Take a look here for some advice from the Metropolitan Police:
I hope this helps but let me know if you have any further questions.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
An official letter is just a scam for money. Ok, this helps glad I asked before hand
Expert:  Tony Tax replied 2 years ago.
The letter may look authentic but it isn't I'm afraid.