How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: UK Tax
Satisfied Customers: 13943
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your UK Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Need cot code to transfer funds from my US account to mt Canada

Customer Question

need cot code to transfer funds from my US account to mt Canada bank account,
sure you cannot advise me
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: UK Tax
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
COT code needed (tax clearance) to transfer funds from my US to Canada bank but do not have the $1550USD, what do I do
Expert:  Sam replied 2 years ago.
I am afraid to advise you of the fact this is a scam - and whilst I am sorry this is the case, as you seem to suggest you have already parted with some money - I can only advise you report this scam to your country police who oversee online fraud.
I am sorry