How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: UK Tax
Satisfied Customers: 6507
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your UK Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been contacted by the hmrc about underpaid tax 2010/11

Customer Question

hi i have been contacted by the hmrc about underpaid tax 2010/11 can i use esc a19
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: UK Tax
Expert:  Tony Tax replied 2 years ago.
Can you give me a little more information about your situation please. Have you been issued with a SA800 tax calculation for 2010/11? What was your work situation in that tax year. You mentioned expenses? Can you confirm that you were employed at different times by several companies? Did you have travel costs reimbursed to you by your employers? What was the nature of your work? Did you have one place of work for each employer?