How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: UK Tax
Satisfied Customers: 13915
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your UK Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I worked in UK for McDonnell Douglas Corp April 1988 through

This answer was rated:

I worked in UK for McDonnell Douglas Corp April 1988 through april1993 .Do I have vested pension benefits? Paid UK taxes for those years.
Marvin Shults



Thanks for your question

All you need to do is request that the pension is traced for you, by the pension tracing service which is free to use and overseen through a governmental organisation (so its safe and secure to use)


Link here for you to make a request for this pension to be tracked down for you.


The more information you have - the better.







Sam and 2 other UK Tax Specialists are ready to help you