How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: UK Tax
Satisfied Customers: 13817
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your UK Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We are a company registered in the Phillipines and a subsidary

This answer was rated:

We are a company registered in the Phillipines and a subsidary based in the UK. Some of our staff work for the UK company and are charged to the Phillipine company and others are working for the Phillipine side but are based in England. Can you advise on the personal tax implications of this as they are currently not paying PAYE but are to be registered for voluntary NIC payments.



PAYE should be operated as

1) there is a UK branch

2) The staff are living and working in the UK



You should get this rectified as a matter of urgency. I have added the contact details here to arrange setting up a PAYE scheme, so that tax and National Insurance are deducted accordingly.


Do feel free to ask for any clarification on this, but it would be appreciated if you could rate the level of service I have provided or click accept, as this ensures I am paid.






Sam and other UK Tax Specialists are ready to help you

Related UK Tax Questions