UK Tax

UK Tax Questions? Ask a UK Tax Advisor for answers ASAP

UK Tax

If a sole proprietary LLC in Singapore would be one of the

Customer Question
partners in a UK LLP...
If a sole proprietary LLC in Singapore would be one of the partners in a UK LLP. And the UK LLP is set up as a pass through entity. Would the share of the income of the UK LLP be seen as income/revenue for the LLC in Singapore? Would the LLC in Singapore have to pay taxes for that?

So lets say that the UK LLP makes $100,000 profit. The Singapore partner owns like 60% of the UK LLP. Would the Singapore partner be taxed in Singapore? If yes, what is the amount that would be taxable?
Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: UK Tax
9/6/2013
UK Tax Professional: Lindie-mod,
 replied 4 years ago
Lindie-mod

I'm Lindie, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,

Lindie

Hi, it seems no one knows the answer :) I'm still searching for an answer, but it might just be out of the scope of Just answer.

UK Tax Professional: Lindie-mod,
 replied 4 years ago

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,

Lindie

UK Tax Professional: Lindie-mod,
 replied 4 years ago

Hello again, :)

We are still working with the professionals to find you the best possible match. I wanted to touch base to see if you still needed a professional’s assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely XXXXX XXXXX the extended wait time.

Thank you,

Lindie

Just let me know if no one can provide an answer, then I'll just accept that JustAnswer doesn't have expertise on this one.

UK Tax Professional: Rachel-Mod, Moderator replied 4 years ago
Rachel-Mod
Rachel-Mod, Moderator

I'm sorry to say we have exhausted all our efforts at this time to find the right professional to assist you with your question.

While we were not able to assist you with this question, please keep in mind that JustAnswer has multiple categories, from Cars, Medical, Law, and Computer to Home Improvement, to assist you with any question you may need answered.

Best,

Rachel

Thank you for trying :)

Sam, Accountant