How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: UK Tax
Satisfied Customers: 13864
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your UK Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

can I change my direct debit to nother account

Customer Question

can I change my direct debit to nother account
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: UK Tax
Expert:  Sam replied 3 years ago.



Can you advise what your question relates to?




Customer: replied 3 years ago.

for my vat inline payment

Expert:  Sam replied 3 years ago.



Thanks for your question


Yes you log onto HMRC online services under Services you can use, scroll down to VAT and you will have the option of setting up the change to the direct debit to change these details (do not forget to also cancel the arrangement with the old bank) or fill in form VAT 484 - link here for this form


These are the only two ways a change can be made.

Do feel free to ask any follow up questions but if you could rate the level of service I have provided, it would be appreciated