taxadvisor.uk
taxadvisor.uk, Chartered Certified Accountant
Experience:  FCCA - over 35 years experience as a qualified accountant (UK based Practitioner)
54961312

Hi i just wanna adk about lottery in uk are they require any

Customer Question

Hi i just wanna adk about lottery in uk are they require any tax for the winner specialy if it is not residence in u.k
Category: UK Tax
Expert:  taxadvisor.uk replied 3 years ago.
Hello, if you have any questions or need further clarification after reading my answer please let me know.

Thank you for your question...

The text message is definitely scam ... In the UK, there is no taxation on lottery winnings whether you are UK resident or non-resident for tax purposes.

My advice to you in not to part company with good money for this..

If you need more information please let me know before you rate my service.

I hope this is helpful and answers your question. If you are happy and there are no more issues I will appreciate if you would kindly rate the service I provided to ensure I get paid for it.

I am available for any follow up questions you may have, and you can use the reply button to post your follow up questions to the page.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I just wanna ask if you have an acces to the allied courier who is the communicating about the said winning price.because until now they are still calling me to pay the tax of said parcel
Kennedy, thank you for your prompt reply.

Please don't pay any money as you will be throwing it away. It appears to be a scam . a dishonest scheme.

There is a company Allied Couriers based in Stoke-On-Trent and there telephone number is 01782 721740.

I do not have any access to Allied Courier.