How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: UK Tax
Satisfied Customers: 6507
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your UK Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Im a resident non-dom self-employed consultant working entirely

Customer Question

I'm a resident non-dom self-employed consultant working entirely outside of the UK.

Can someone explain if I can still take advantage of section 615 (maybe via some umbrella company)? I'd like to set-aside a large part of the income and collect it lump sum in a few years.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: UK Tax
Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 4 years ago.


I'm Lindie, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,


Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Lindie,


let's keep it on a couple of days more, since it's weekend now.



Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 4 years ago.


Thank you, we will continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.



Expert:  Rakhi Vasavada replied 4 years ago.
Dear Friend,

Hello and welcome and thank you for using Just Answer.

Are you referring to section 615 of the Corporations Act ?

I answer you presuming that you mean this. Correct me if I have got you wrong.

Are you trying to set up pension plans for yourself ? Kindly elaborate more on your question so that I can help.

Warm Regards
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi, sorry I got the answer from a friend. No need to worry about it anymore.

Expert:  Rakhi Vasavada replied 4 years ago.
Dear Friend,]

That is fine. Thank you.