How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: UK Tax
Satisfied Customers: 34236
Experience:  25 years exeperience as a high street solcitor
Type Your UK Tax Question Here...
Clare is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

helloquestion regarding childcare in UK - my son is 3 and

This answer was rated:

question regarding childcare in UK - my son is 3 and he attends to nursery 3 hours per day on the government scheme (we don't pay for that). however me and my wife are self employed (just stared new business) and we consider putting him on half day, or a full day to the nursery, but the cost is thrill for us. is there any financial support for childcare if parents are self employed?
Thank you for your question I shall do my best to assist you
I am afraid that there is no specific help available - although if you are eligible for Tax Credits then Child Care payments form part of this
The Calculator is here
Clare and other UK Tax Specialists are ready to help you