How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: UK Tax
Satisfied Customers: 6497
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your UK Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Tax complience check asked for 3 years bank statements where

Customer Question

Tax complience check asked for 3 years bank statements where I've worked for employer and received wftc. Only worry is that I saved cash in attic and put in bank for morgage repayment and extra amounts put in monthly now and again. My dad has given me cash too but don't know allowance for him to give me and if il be penalised for this?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: UK Tax
Expert:  Tony Tax replied 3 years ago.

Is this about your claim for working tax credits? What are the "extra amounts"? Where did they come from?

Related UK Tax Questions