Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

Hi I have unfortunately parted company with my accountant,he

Customer Question

Hi

I have unfortunately parted company with my accountant,he has closed down in fact and I need various records of which I am unable to access from him.I need a duplicate set of wage slips and a p60 for 2012/13 or just the figures would be fine.If I give you the details,net monthly salary(£1500) from March 15th 2013 to date,previous to that I only earned £100 net per week in the 2011/12 tax year and dates required for wage slips are past 6 months,are you able to computate deductions etc and totals for P60.I,m single as I was divorced a month ago,not blind and aged 42,

Thanks in advance,
Category: UK Tax
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 4 years ago.

I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic.
 We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. 

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,
Rachel
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi

I still need an answer and will wait thankyou,

Regards

Thank you, we will continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,

Rachel

Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 4 years ago.

Hello again, :)

We are still working with the professionals to find you the best possible match. I wanted to touch base to see if you still needed a professional’s assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely apologize for the extended wait time.

Thank you,

Lindie~Moderator

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes will wait thanks

I'm sorry to say we have exhausted all our efforts at this time to find the right professional to assist you with your question.

While we were not able to assist you with this question, please keep in mind that JustAnswer has multiple categories, from Cars, Medical, Law, and Computer to Home Improvement, to assist you with any question you may need answered.

Best,

Rachel