UK Tax

UK tax questions? Ask a UK tax advisor for answers ASAP

CT600 - Unable to balance AC80, error message is given. I…

Customer Question
More than willing to pay...
More than willing to pay. You gave me a free link hence why its value is 0. If you prefer, I can pay a fee as this is rather urgent.

CT600 - Unable to balance AC80, error message is given.
I would then require the figures to balance out AC215, AC216, AC217, AC218, AC184, AC185, AC186, AC187.

It is for a 12 month computation for tax purposes. The previous year figures and the current end of year figures are given below:

Current Year (and previous 13 months):

AC12 £24388 AC13 £32047
AC14 £10739 AC15 £30396
AC16 £13649 AC17 £1651

AC20 £11915 AC21 £11530
AC26 £ 1734 AC27 -£9879

AC29 £35
AC31 £35

AC32 £1734 AC27 -£9879

AC36 £1734 AC37 -£9879
AC40 £1734 AC41 -£9879

AC54 £242
AC55 £2104 (assuming this is correct, first 12 months was £1714, end of 13th month was £390, although this does not make sense to myself)

AC56 £242 AC57 £2104
AC59 £269
AC60 £242 AC61 £1835
AC62 £242 AC63 £1835
AC67 £1475
AC68 £242 AC69 £360

AC70 £10000 AC71 £10000
AC74 £1734 AC75 -£9879
AC80 £11734 AC81 £121

All other boxes are either left empty or have the value of £0.

I do not see what is wrong.

Help would be appreciated and will accept once it balances. Thank you for your time.

Optional Information:
System of Law: Scots

Already Tried:
Using previous and this years figures, unable to rectify the *error* CT600 gives me: "X ERROR:The balance sheet does not tally. Your net assets should agree to your total shareholders funds.i.e. AC69 Net assets must equal AC81 Total shareholders funds. Please check your figures and correct your entries as necessary.."

PS. If possible, as this is a continuation of the previous question answered by you, refer to the figures as they are linked which may be helpful in answering this question.

Many thanks!
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: UK Tax
7/3/2012
UK Tax Professional: Rachel-Mod, Moderator replied 5 years ago
Rachel-Mod
Rachel-Mod, Moderator

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Hello.

Yes, I am still waiting for a reply.

I am unsure whether this free trial/subscrption is hindering the speed as the first question asked, I offered £36, and an answer/response was given within 4-6 hours.

It has been nearly 24 now.

Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly

UK Tax Professional: Lindie-mod,
 replied 5 years ago
Lindie-mod

Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
Dear Moderators,

I do not understand why you keep asking if this question wants to be closed.

Until it gets answered, I do not want this question closed.
Sam, Accountant