How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: UK Tax
Satisfied Customers: 13817
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your UK Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am trying to get my SA302 form for my mortgage advisor?

Customer Question

I am trying to get my SA302 form for my mortgage advisor? help please
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: UK Tax
Expert:  Sam replied 5 years ago.



Thanks for your question



You can get the online calculation form the online services, but mortgage companies will still not accept this (even though its the online version of the SA302) so you will have to telephone HMRC and ask them to issue on.


Call them on 0845(NNN) NNN-NNNNand phone as soon after 8am today or as close to 4pm as possible today to get through to an officer. (oR the lines are then engaged)

Or as soon after 8am Mon to Fri or as close to 8pm Mon to Fri





Customer: replied 5 years ago.
The hm site will not let you down load as i stated to you so this is no help to me.
Expert:  Sam replied 5 years ago.



No, so you phone HMRC and they will send it to you, and the one from the online services will not be accepted by the mortgage lender anyway. So you need to ask HMRC.







Related UK Tax Questions