How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: UK Tax
Satisfied Customers: 34033
Experience:  25 years exeperience as a high street solcitor
Type Your UK Tax Question Here...
Clare is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What does CHB stand for on payments from HMRC

Resolved Question:

What does CHB stand for on payments from HMRC
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: UK Tax
Expert:  Clare replied 6 years ago.
Hi - Child benefit (usually) Claire
Clare and other UK Tax Specialists are ready to help you

Related UK Tax Questions