UK Property Law

Get UK property law questions answered by Experts

I just need to kmow if there is any charges on my property.

Customer Question
I just need to...

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

Nothing so far.

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

I will need to sell the property soon and just want to know.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

In Aldershot Hampshire.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Property Law
My address is: 51A Sandford road, Aldershot hants, gu11 3aq
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I had owed this property for 10 years and need to sale it this do i'm cheking to make that there is no charges on the property that is all. Thanks.
If you could do the search and get me an answer via email i would be gateful.
Also a respond from ASAP would be great. Thanks.
How long will it take to get an answer back from solictor?
My name is***** and i'm tje owner of the property by the way.
1/13/2018
Solicitor: Property Lawyer, Property Solicitor replied 7 months ago
Property Lawyer
Property Lawyer, Property Solicitor

Hi

Do I understand that you want a copy of the title (deeds) to your property?

No , is there a search any where that we could do on the internet to see if anyone or a company has put a charge against the property that is currently belong to myself?

For £3 you can get a copy of the deed from the land registry. This will tell you if any charge has been registered against your property. The register is divided into 3 parts. The charges register lists any financial charges registered against the property.

You can order the title via this site :

https://eservices.landregistry.gov.uk

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.