UK Property Law

Get UK Property Law Questions Answered by Experts

UK Property Law

A scheduled of leases in a property title Document lists 7…

Hello A scheduled of leases in...
Hello
A scheduled of leases in a property title
Document lists 7 leases. 6 if the leases
Have the words ‘part of, next to them, the 7th lease doesn’t. Why is the 7th lease different and what does this mean.
Thanks.
1/7/2018
Michael Holly
Michael Holly, Solicitor

The leases have been created from the larger freehold title. So the first 6 leases were all created from the freehold but left freehold land left. The 7th lease related to the remainder of the freehold land and so was not part of the freehold land left but all of the remainder of the freehold land and did not leave any land left over.

If there are any further points please reply I will be happy to respond.

Kindly either accept or rate my answer on the system so I get credit for my time.

Best wishes

Michael

Michael Holly
Michael Holly, Solicitor
Michael Holly
Michael Holly
Michael Holly, Solicitor