UK Property Law

Get UK property law questions answered by Experts

How much do you charge, as I'm a one parent family? Still…

Customer Question
Hello, how much do...

Hello, how much do you charge, as I'm a one parent family? Still need assistance though?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Uk

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Are you in the uk ?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Are you in the uk, and what are your fees ?

Lawyer's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Property Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

Need to know full price in sterling ?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: UK Property Law
12/9/2017
Solicitor: Clare, Solicitor replied 8 months ago
Clare
Clare, Solicitor

Thank you for contacting Just Answer

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you - what would you like to know?

Can I call you Clare?
I've paid 25 pounds, will you deduct this from my call price please ?

I do need to know what the question is about to ensure that I can help you - and I am sorry but the site charges extra for phone calls

Tree outside my boundary, think it's unadopted land, fallen on neighbour property?

How does it effect you?

Large tree fallen outside my fence, believe this to be unadopted land. Fallen onto neighbour farm shed. My insurance won't cover this, and yet I believe I'm responsible for cost of felling tree. I've appointed a tree surgeon. Which will cost me £1200 due to needing a crane, as tree is resting on farm outbuilding.
Farmer wants me to repair his old corrugated asbestos roof, ( roof damage 1 metre sq ) and wants compensation for things he stored there. Immediately following this incident, I emailed him to contact his insurance and cover and protect the few items he had in the building. Items in building seen by myself and 2 tree surgeons.
Farmer is racist, I've known him all my life, so will be very difficult to appease.
I just want to show reasonableness in a point of law Clare.
Please advice.
Tree surgeon and crane will cost me £1200. Farmer initially, didn't agree to me organising ( fully qualified tree surgeon ) on his property, suggesting he will do the task for £2000.
I am close to tears Clare, as I'm caring for my young terminally member of my family. Christmas will not be here .
Would have liked to have spoken over a phone call. Never mind, at least I can email without tears and blubbering!!!
Clare are you still around ?