UK Property Law

Get UK property law questions answered by Experts

I was in a process of purchasimg a property.paid the

Customer Question
hi. I was in a...
hi. I was in a process of purchasimg a property.paid the deposit. then recieved an email from my solicitor to release more funds. which I did. then another that the fund was returned. and pay more money. Went to HSBC again. called my solicitor . realised it was a cyber attack.
my soliciotor has recieved the deposit but not the 45 K that was demanded. The bank is a UK bank and had my solicotr's frim name etc. HSBC reported it , Action crime was reported. How can IGET MY MONEY BACK?PLEASE ADVISE.
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: UK Property Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/31/2017
Solicitor: JG_Legal, Barrister replied 6 months ago
JG_Legal
JG_Legal, Barrister

I'm a barrister I think I can help with this.

Can you tell me which bank it was and how soon you informed them of the issue?

HSBC. I realised after 6 days
Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Property Solicitor