UK Property Law

Get UK property law questions answered by Experts

My next door neighbour has been renovating the property for…

Customer Question
My next door neighbour...

My next door neighbour has been renovating the property for over 18 months and has caused us no end of problems. Now they are trying to change the natural water run off which will cause us to flood as we are on the downside of a steep hill. How do I get someone to check what they are doing as they are not skilled and many jobs are incorrect?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Somerset

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I don't think so

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I just want someone to check what they are doing as its effecting me

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: UK Property Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/16/2017
Solicitor: Jamie-Law, Solicitor replied 9 months ago
Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law, Solicitor

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Would they consent to someone checking the works?
Have you reported anything to the Council?