UK Property Law

Get UK property law questions answered by Experts

I would like some help on placing a restriction on a

Customer Question
I would like some...

I would like some help on placing a restriction on a property. the property in question was our matrimonial home, I am not divorced yet. The property was being built and it my husband sold the property to we believe a friend of his at a reduced price, the property has been almost finished and in the process of being marketed and sold again at a higher price. the common belief in the area is that my husband is in cohoots with the current owner and the uplift will go to my husband. What can I do please ?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Its in Scotland

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I dont think so !

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: UK Property Law
Answered in 1 day by:
9/16/2017
Solicitor: frantzgregory, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
frantzgregory

W​hen you say was your matrimonial home, did you live in this property as your matrimonial home? So your husband no longer has title to this property as it was sold to his friend? Please clarify.

Solicitor: frantzgregory, Lawyer replied 10 months ago

Do you still need support?

Its specifically relating to Scottish Laws, is this a field of your expertise ?

If you wouldn't provide further clarification then you probably do not need support. It is irrelevant at this stage whether it is UK law or Scottish law. Further clarification is required.