Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Property Solicitor
Experience:  LLB(HONS) 23 years of experience in dealing with Conveyancing and Property Law
16368554

I have to pay for this service? Unfortunately I'm in the UK.

Customer Question

Hi Pearl so I have to pay for this service?
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Unfortunately I'm in the UK. I'll try another website. thanks
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I'm in the United Kingdom? Seems as if you're in the US so are only familiar with US law?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have a question about whether it's possible to get out of a Short Term Tenancy Agreement before moving in on discovery of dry rot in stairs
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: UK Property Law
Expert:  Joshua replied 1 month ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practising lawyer in England with over 10 years experience.

Do I understand correctly that you have signed a tenancy agreement and paid a deposit and/or first months rent?

Expert:  Joshua replied 1 month ago.

If I can help any further with the above, please do come back to me. I'd be pleased to assist if I am able. All the best.