How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Aston Lawyer Your Own Question
Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Property Solicitor
Category: UK Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 1734
Experience:  LLB(HONS) 23 years of experience in dealing with Conveyancing and Property Law
Type Your UK Property Law Question Here...
Aston Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have to pay for this service? Unfortunately I'm in the UK.

Customer Question

Hi Pearl so I have to pay for this service?
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Unfortunately I'm in the UK. I'll try another website. thanks
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I'm in the United Kingdom? Seems as if you're in the US so are only familiar with US law?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have a question about whether it's possible to get out of a Short Term Tenancy Agreement before moving in on discovery of dry rot in stairs
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: UK Property Law
Expert:  Joshua replied 1 month ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practising lawyer in England with over 10 years experience.

Do I understand correctly that you have signed a tenancy agreement and paid a deposit and/or first months rent?

Expert:  Joshua replied 1 month ago.

If I can help any further with the above, please do come back to me. I'd be pleased to assist if I am able. All the best.