Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Property Solicitor
Experience:  LLB(HONS) 23 years of experience in dealing with Conveyancing and Property Law
16368554

My neighbour has planning permission for an extension which

Customer Question

my neighbour has planning permission for an extension which we have not objected to but he is now proposing to put a door less than two meters from our dining room window, it is not in the plans that we approved, what can we do
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: oh dear UK LOL
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: UNITED KINGDOM I THINK HES MOVED THE INSIDE OF THE HOUSE AROUND AND DECIDED JUST TO BANG A DOOR IN
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: UK Property Law
Expert:  Joshua replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practising lawyer in England with over 10 years experience.

From what you say is the neghbour excavating or planning to excavate within 3 metres of your property please?

Expert:  Joshua replied 2 months ago.

If I can help any further with the above, please do come back to me. I'd be pleased to assist if I am able. All the best.