How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Aston Lawyer Your Own Question
Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Property Solicitor
Category: UK Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 1734
Experience:  LLB(HONS) 23 years of experience in dealing with Conveyancing and Property Law
Type Your UK Property Law Question Here...
Aston Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a purchaser who cannot complete for 60 days as his

Customer Question

I have a purchaser who cannot complete for 60 days as his father has died in kenya His prospective tenant cannot obviously get a lease from him am I able as the owner do a 3 months lease which is enforceable without witness by a solicitor
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?
Customer: United Kingdom
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: not at all
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no that's it
Submitted: 5 months ago.
Category: UK Property Law
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I am unable to submit my telephone number
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 5 months ago.


Thanks for your enquiry.

I take it that you are asking if you can get grant the prospective's Buyer's Tenant a short tem Lease without it affecting the eventual sale to the Buyer?

Do you have a Mortgage over the property and if so, is it residential of a Buy to let Mortgage?

I look forward to hearing form you.