UK Property Law

Get UK property law questions answered by Experts

I have recently discovered that my landlord does not have…

Customer Question
Hi, I have recently...

Hi, I have recently discovered that my landlord does not have planning permission or building regulations consent to have converted the house I live in into three flats and I am trying to work out what my options are

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

London, UK

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes, the council has served notice on the landlord stating that the flats are unauthorised.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have written evidence of all correspondence with the landlord

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: UK Property Law
4/2/2017
Solicitor: INC, Solicitor-Advocate replied 1 year ago
INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate

How long have the flats been in situ?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
We moved in in December 2016 and understand that the conversion was done not long before that.
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.