How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Aston Lawyer Your Own Question
Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Property Solicitor
Category: UK Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 1731
Experience:  LLB(HONS) 23 years of experience in dealing with Conveyancing and Property Law
Type Your UK Property Law Question Here...
Aston Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We have been maintaining a piece of land adjoining our own

Customer Question

We have been maintaining a piece of land adjoining our own property for over 35 years, what happens if we go for adverse possession and they object?
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: We are in the UK
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: by the owners or us?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: UK Property Law
Expert:  Property Lawyer replied 7 months ago.

Please can you provide further information about your matter so that I xan assist.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi, please could you call us on***********so we could discuss this matter further or have you got a number we can contact you on?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Expert:  Property Lawyer replied 7 months ago.

Telephone calls are possible by way of premium service.

I can send you an invitation to call, if you agree.

It would be $30

Related UK Property Law Questions