How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Aston Lawyer Your Own Question
Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Property Solicitor
Category: UK Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 1731
Experience:  LLB(HONS) 23 years of experience in dealing with Conveyancing and Property Law
Type Your UK Property Law Question Here...
Aston Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a copy of the wayleave agreement on my property for

Customer Question

I need a copy of the wayleave agreement on my property for the solicitor selling my house for me. The address is Hedgerows Roadwater TA23 0QY
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Somerset
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No. I just receive a cheque annually
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: She news the suppier of electricity and cope of the agreemnent
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: UK Property Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 11 months ago.

Good afternoon. Thank you for the question. It is my pleasure to assist you with this today.

Have you asked the utility company for a copy of the agreement? They actually have departments that deal with nothing other than wayleaves

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I do not know which utility company to ask
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Can you me
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Are you able tell me which utility ask
Expert:  Stuart J replied 11 months ago.

Normally, the solicitor will get this for you.

Although you may get your electricity from a whole variety of different suppliers, you only have one organisation which provides the wiring. Which town and county are you in?

Normally, you would just tell the solicitor that you hadn’t got it and tell him to get it from the electricity company. I’m assuming that its electricity and not telephone or sewage or anything else. If it’s telephone, then it’s a case of writing to the dept at BT