Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Property Solicitor
Experience:  LLB(HONS) 23 years of experience in dealing with Conveyancing and Property Law
16368554

I left the marital home in april 2015 due to an affair and

Customer Question

hi Joshua I left the marital home in april 2015 due to an affair and left my wife and 2 children in the property She then decided one month later (may 2015) to leave the house and rent a property voluntarily I may add elsewhere Funded I presume by the state. She also emptied the house of most material possessions at that time without my consent. I did not contest this. I have recently accepted an offer to purchase said property and am close to exchange of contracts and she has slapped a B94-1 notice of application on me Help please
Category: UK Property Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

How much is the property worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage

what financial negotiations have you had with your ex?