How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Aston Lawyer Your Own Question
Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Property Solicitor
Category: UK Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 1734
Experience:  LLB(HONS) 23 years of experience in dealing with Conveyancing and Property Law
Type Your UK Property Law Question Here...
Aston Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I would like to evict a family member who has been living in

Customer Question

I would like to evict a family member who has been living in my house for
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: over 7 years. Can I get High Enforcement officers to evict her.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Yes, and they said we could evict, but I am not sure the correct way to do it.
JA: What advice did they give you?
Customer: They said it was up to us if we just wanted to evict her by sending her an eviction letter.
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: My uncle, who was her ex-husband died seven years ago and he also lived in the house, but she refuses to leave.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Property Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Have they paid any rent?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no rent for 7 years
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Did they pay rent 7 years ago?